5-layer KN95 respirator masks provide the best protection to keep you safe in today’s environment. The KN95 is the most effective disposable mask available to non-medical personnel today. It is equivalent to N95 according to 3M's performance analysis.
- High-efficiency 95% filtration, significantly better than flat masks and cloth masks.
- Offers effective protection for you and people around you against viruses, germs, bacteria and more
- 5-layer construction: 2 layers melt-blown electrostatic adsorption filter, 2 layers PP non-woven fabric, 1 layer hot air cotton.
- Reusable until soiled, according to CDC guidelines.
- Flat-fold design for easy storage.
- Fabric ear loops without staples provide greater comfort, especially when worn during hot and humid conditions.
- Front of masks sits away from mouth for easier, more comfortable breathing and speaking.
- Pliable metal nose clip provides a more secure seal.
- Masks will come in factory sealed 5-packs. You will receive multiples of 5-packs.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT OUR MASKS
- Using clean hands, unfold and open the mask with the nose clip at the top, pull the ear straps apart with both your hands.
- Hold the bottom edge of the mask against your chin and the nose clip across the upper bridge of your nose to completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them until they feel comfortable.
- Use both hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place the tips of the thumb and forefinger of one hand at the middle of the nose clip and press inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the clip to form it to the bridge and sides of your nose. Repeat with the thumb and forefinger tips of your other hand to achieve a more even, secure seal.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, tighten the clip again following the process in step 4. If you feel air escaping from the sides of the mask, readjust the ear loops.
Prefer to order over the phone? Just enter your name, email, and phone number in the "Chat with us" box to the lower right and we will call you shortly.
Have not used them yet but they did arrive in a timely way and in excellent condition.
I sent an email asking how long has your company been in business for and what was your expertise? No answer back. Also, the order I placed for Mask and the light (which is much smaller than appears) came with a broken light. Are you really a Seattle company or are you just using a business address.
The masks are very good quality, however they don't fit tightly on the face. I read that this is the way N-95 masks fit, too - a bit loose. The best part is that I can wear them for the smoke in the air from the NW fires, because they filter out larger particles.
KN95 5-Layer 95% Filtration Respirator Face Masks 50 Pack
I have not received this order for 2nd time. Please explain immediately or refund my credit card.