Helps shield the eyes from airborne particulates including viruses, smoke, dust, and oil.
- Polycarbonate protective eyewear with a clear polycarbonate unilens.
- Anti-scratch coating.
- Goggle-style size fits over most prescription eyeglasses, making them suitable for visitors at facilities with potential eye hazards.
- Untinted lenses can be used both indoors and outdoors without interfering with color recognition.
- Polycarbonate lens resists impact and has an anti-scratch coating to prolong lens life.
- Protects the wearer’s eyes from ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) light with wavelengths up to 400 nanometers (nm).
- Indirect vents in the wide temples help protect against splashes and reduce fogging.
- Polycarbonate wraparound frame provides impact resistance.
- Built-in nosepiece provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- Meets American National Standards Institute/International Safety Equipment Association (ANSI/ISEA) Z87.1-2010 and European Standard (EN) 166:2001 personal eye-protection standards for quality assurance.
Received face masks quickly but the safety glasses was not included in the package. I waited several days thinking the safety glasses may have been shipped separately but never received them yet.